We are open for business as usual and welcome your enquiry. We thank you for your support.
The health of our patients and staff remains our highest priority. We continually consult industry and government guidelines to ensure our clinics can continue to provide safe care.
We have altered our clinic procedures accordingly, so you will experience slight changes to the way we are managing bookings and appointments. These include:
At the clinic
- Wearing a face mask and gloves is strongly advised
- Card and contactless payments are encouraged
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. There is a limit of 3 people per waiting room. If full, please wait outside or remain standing, abiding by social distancing measures at all times.
- Please come unaccompanied, unless the appointment is for a minor or you require assistance.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you or a member of your household has developed symptoms in the last 14 days. For further guidance on the required measures to take, please visit coronavirus.
Our full patient guidelines are available here.
For all bookings and enquiries, please contact us by phone, email or through our website.
We thank you for your continued support in keeping our clinics safe.